HEALING BREATHWORK JOURNEY
Powerful Multi-Dimensional Group Healing
If you have never joined this session before, please join instead Breathwork for Self Resourcing, which will prepare you to get the most of this session!
This session is available online or in person.
When we cannot journey outward, why not journey inward and explore your amazing inner space for your multi-dimensional healing?
Use your breath your most powerful resource to experience expanded awareness and transmute old energies.
Let this session resource you to more effectively release and transform uncomfortable feelings and subconscious memories that has been weighing you down. Many have found this experience to access what other forms of therapy do not reach.
- Experienced emotional catharsis in a safe environment
- Deep connection with their inner guidance and getting important insights
- Feeling physically energised and balanced
- Released long standing physical stiffness and pain
- In experiencing non-ordinary states of consciousness, experienced bliss and oneness that is transformational (without taking any substance!)
- Conscious breathing practice that supports us to breathe optimally in our daily life.
- Using conscious breath to support emotional and physical stress and trauma release.
- Breathwork practice based on connected circular breathing technique (similar to that of “Rebirthing” and “Holotropic” breathwork) supported by carefully curated music, guided hypnotic suggestions, and shamanic drumming.
- Clearing on the multi-dimensional consciousness levels
- Somatic movement awareness
- Energy healing and Qigong
What to Expect
(You would have attended our Breathwork for Self Resourcing session so you can practise this session in the proper context to experience the benefits safely. If not, please join that first.)
This session is a longer and more "deep dive" version of Breathwork for Self Resourcing.
Here you will have more time to focus on the powerful circular breath that quickly alters your consciousness state. This often facilitates people to receive insights with issues you have brought to the sessions, or simply connect with a very deep level of your awareness where you can start to process emotionally stressful/traumatic experiences.
You are carefully and safely held and guided to experience yourself in sensations, in accessing body memories.
When one is ready to, this process often helps to release pre- post- natal and generally pre-verbal trauma which may be affecting us at our deepest core belief level, which often cannot be accessed by talk therapy and coaching alone. (e.g. an underlying expectation to "struggle", to not meet one's needs, to expect the world is hostile, to expect to fail.....)
With regular practice, you can rewrite your perception about life on the most fundamental level.
Each session is a unique inner “journey”. You may experience deep relaxation (after the activation phase). You may have cathartic release and feel very liberated. You may feel bliss and oneness like never before. Perhaps you have been practicing meditation or having talk therapy to find peace, and in one of these breathwork sessions, you experience a breakthrough like you may never have experienced with these other methods because on the levels this practice would touch and effect.
Breathwork practice can complement all the above modalities and others such as conscious practice of yoga (which is also powerful in supporting trauma healing). And we highly recommend you take a holistic approach to your healing and evolution.
NOTE: We are more than happy to speak with you to answer any questions before you sign up to your first session of Healing Breathwork Journey with us.
1. Will I lose conscious control in this session?
- You may experience moments that are similar to hypnosis and you are aware and in control, and this experience is often described by participants as more grounding because of its somatic nature, meaning you are engaging your body and sensations.
2. Is there contraindication in participating in this session?
Everybody has to breathe and what you will learn in this session will benefit everyone.
However please take full responsibility in your participation.
And please inform us if you have following conditions ahead of time so we can offer you more guidance for adaptation.
- Cardiovascular conditions including angina, heart attack, high blood pressure, aneurisms etc
- Recent surgery or injury
- Retina detachment or glaucoma
- Mental illness
- History of panic attacks or psychosis
- ou are pregnant or are breast-feeding
- Note: we make no claims that this practice can replace cognitive therapy or other therapies as recommended by your trusted health practitioner. Please consult your doctor if in doubt.
3. Will I get the same experience doing this class on Zoom?
- Read our recommendations on setting up your Zoom and how to prepare yourself for getting the most out of the experience.
- Some people like the impact of practising it in person with a group, but some may find practising alone in a safe space more private and less distracting.
- If the in-person class or private healing is accessible to you, we welcome you to experience in person too. Then you can decide for yourself which format you prefer!
4. Will I get support in processing the experience afterwards?
Certainly. You may want to schedule additional 15 mins to process your experience at the end of the session. While the session includes integration phase, if you would like to talk about your experience and ask question, we welcome you to stay on and do so. You may also want to write down your insights in a journal or draw afterwards.
I have experienced private breathwork with another experienced practitioner before and the sessions were powerful. The experience with Anita in the group Healing Breathwork Journey with the music, drumming and her specific guidance has taken the experience to a whole new level.
Executive Financial Manager
I got to release some very deep trauma. And some physical pain that has been bothering me for a long time disappeared. I have been feeling light and amazing since. Added bonus: I no longer feel depressed watching the news!
Artist & sustainability fashion consultant
I had my first experience of breathwork in a workshop in California. I am so happy to have found Anita and her amazing team offering this in Hong Kong! The experiences helped me to effectively release emotional tension, and the group environment encouraged me to let go even more.
Banking compliance director
Anita S K Cheung
Anita Cheung is an experienced health practitioner and transformation specialist since 2005, founder of iLiving (formerly i-Detox) Wellness centre in Hong Kong.
In terms of breathwork facilitation, her work has been mainly informed by Biodynamic Breathwork for Trauma Release, Shamanic Breathwork and Therapeutic Breathwork where she has been trained in. She incorporates what she has observed to work best for herself and most people and her understanding in healing facilitation.
Apart from Breathwork, Anita’s wellness and transformation training spans across multiple modalities including also Nutrition, Bio-resonance, Aromatherapy, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), coaching, AFT (Aroma Freedom Technique), Family/ Systemic Constellation, various energy healing modalities and somatic awareness practices.
She created the unique 6-dimensional approach to total healing practised in iLiving.
Anita’s fascination with the power of breath started before she became a health and personal development professional. Around 2000, she first experienced how changing her breathing pattern healed her chronic adult onset asthma. Subsequently she has also learnt just as one diet does not fit all people and all situation, so does breathing method. She has studied (and is continuing studying) different breathing methods and their effect on people with different body type and trauma holding pattern, and how breathwork synergises with other techniques for creating best results for healing and consciousness evolution.Read more
Important Note for you if you choose to join online:
A. Using Zoom:
- Download from Zoom.us to install the software for free if you do not have to already. Test it by using it with someone to ensure you know how to mute/unmute yourself, turn on/off camera and test the volume and speaker
- On the day, make sure you have good internet connection. You may want to save bandwidth and switch off any connection that is not necessary.
Zoom Registration Process
(If you have registered on this site) You would receive an email confirming your registration with the Zoom link. One hour before the event, you will receive a reminder.
Reach out to us if you do not receive that.
B. Preparing yourself :
Please join only if you can dedicate the time to yourself in a completely safe space undisturbed.
We do not recommend you to join if:
There will be someone next to you who is not participating.
You cannot start at the beginning or if you have to rush off. (Check out our next session.)
You want to be "multi-tasking" in any way.
C. Preparing your space:
You need an area where you can lie down comfortably by yourself. A bed is fine if you do not have a bigger area. If you are lying down on the floor, have a yoga mat (or two) laid out, and something that can keep your whole body warm while you are relaxing (think corpse pose at the end of yoga).
Do not put anything that is easy to break near you (e.g. your glass of water) as you might want to move your body in the session.
If you wish you can diffuse your favourite essential oils, surround yourself with your favourite crystals….any way to create a sacred and safe space.
D. Processing your experience afterwards:
You may want to schedule additional 15 mins to process your experience at the end of the session. While the session includes integration phase, if you want to talk about your experience and ask question, we welcome you to stay on and do so.
Prefer a Personalised Breathwork healing Session for more privacy and customisation?
Book a private Breathwork-focused Integrative Healing Session
Or contact us to book a specific Integrative Healing and Breathwork Trauma Release session for one, two, or a small group at your own desired timing with our founder Anita Cheung ,available in person at our premises or on Zoom.
“Each cycle of breath is a cycle of death and renewal, an opportunity for transformation."